Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Working late

:P yuck yuck yuck... I've been pretty busy today and will be busy tomorrow as well, but at least I get to be busy from home half the day. Tonight is going to blow chunks because we have to get the house ready for the contracter... ugh... talk about a chore. Marc doesn't think it will take too long, but I have a feeling it's going to be more than expected. And we get to watch the last seaon finale of Lost tonight to catch up (I'm so glad they're doing this because otherwise I would be... wait for it... lost)(heh.. heh heh I so funny) on what happened when we left off. I told Sarah that I made the blog open to strangers and told her if she wanted to find it, to try. Go ahead mutherfucker, give it your best shot! No, just kidding. But I didn't give her the name of it or any clues to help her. I guess we will see if she found it. I bet she would leave a comment and it would be my first one. :)

Oh my god, I can't believe its taking so long for this file to attach itself! Jesus!!

No comments: