Friday, February 29, 2008

Roller Coaster

Wednesday I tested (as I do every morning) for ovulation. Although Wednesday was my cycle day 25, I still tested. It was positive. With all my previous tests and being on medicine and whatnot, I have not ovulated. So, I was pretty freaking happy that it appeared that my body did it on its own. Thursday I tested and got a negative. WTF? I then proceeded to get super crampy and period like. My stomach hurt. My back hurt. It took a long time for me to go to sleep last night with all my pains. So, I'm very curious as to whats happening with my body here... if I actually ovulated or just got a false reading. Maybe I screwed up the test. But, if not, and if I don't start on my own (and with a negative pg test) I will call to get my prescription for Provera that will start everything up. Yipee! The wait to begin is almost over!

I also am super excited about the prospect of moving. We have hired movers to come and take our shit March 8. We're moving to storage and then listing the house. I am so, very excited. Especially since I found a house I want. I want it and love it. (I get this way, mind you, every once in a while.) I have yet to actually see it, but my god, I want it. I am torturing people by showing it to them. I want it. Its just beautiful. Do I actually think we'll get it? No. Its out of our price range (by a tad - OK more like $25,000, but you know - small change)(and to justify it even more, its empty and has been on sale for a while and no one's bought it yet - they've lowered the price and nothing... I can dream, dammit). It's in a great neighborhood, in a great area. In exactly where we want to live. But I know I'm getting too invested in this house already and I need to keep telling myself that we won't get it and it's too expensive.

BUT I WANT IT

No comments: