Thursday, February 19, 2009

Back from Vacation

It was a lot of fun. Cancun was very cool, Chichen Itza was awesome and Isla Mujeres was muy excelente.

Until the flight back.
The flight - fine.
The emptiness of the plane - great.
The amount of time it took to get through the airport/customs on both sides - surprisingly incredibly fast.
The mommies and daddies with the little babies all around who would only talk to each other about their trip and no one else and who were all around us and made up over half the flight and whose little babies screamed on the plane and who at least two of them pooped - my worst fucking nightmare.
It didn't help that I was feeling all hormonal and started to cry. (No one really noticed as I'm always appalled to cry in public and around people and was therefore silent and non obvious (I hope).) But there it is. Everything hit me at once.

Before two of the mommies started comparing notes, the younger mommy (w/ a 3 mth old) was showing off her baby. I failed at being overly impressed.

It was all just TOO MUCH. It was shoved down our throats. It made me want to sit up and scream at her/them 'Do you think I wouldn't like to have my own baby by now how much did yours cost how many died before you got that one and fuckyoufuckyoufuckyou I would have been 34 weeks right now OR around 18 weeks right now and then you would have talked to me you bitches fuckyoufuckyoufuckyou'. But I'm getting myself all upset again and having the nice cry I couldn't yesterday.

I feel like I should be starting my period anytime. I've had cramping off and on the last week, but nothing. There's been spotting after the sexy time, but that's all. And I took a pregnancy test last night and it was negative. I'm due to start Provera on Saturday, so I'll need to call in and get them to renew the prescription tomorrow so I can start them on Saturday after another negative test.

Let me tell you though - that break cycle non-miracle sure had my hopes up for a repeat. They sure did crash down hard after last night's test.

And now I'm off to finish the laundry, my homework and maybe read some.

Some good news: our house is officially listed. Townhouse buyers welcome.

No comments: