Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Well....

Maybe I called it too fast... because nothing else is happening. I mean, I'm still getting some slight spotting, but its all dark brown and I'm not getting anymore bright red. So WTF? According to my nurse, it could be implantation spotting. (huh????) I thought I was way out of the game with that. I mean, I'm 12dpiui. I don't know. She said implantation can take place for up to 8 weeks, and that spotting would be normal. I really don't know what to think here. Part of me thinks she wants me to stay positive and hopeful through the bitter end... (that's the type of person she is - and I'm SO not) but I'm just not sure that I should get and keep my hopes (and M's!!) up for what seems like a super long shot. I do know that I'm not going to be happy spending all this money of the Endom for an impending period. I do know that the soreness of the boobies are less, probably because I didn't take the Endom last night or this morning (shut up I just took it). And I do know that I feel like my period is right around the corner and the spotting is just pre-period spotting. But I'm still going in for my blood test Friday. And if I start my period, full blown period, then I'll stop the Endom.

1 comment:

satto said...

fingers-crossed for you.