Friday, August 28, 2009

Pictures!

Edited: I deleted all the stuff about the house stuff because I didn't want that bad stuff grouped with baby pics. If you missed it, sorry. I'll probably retell it later.

And pictures:


This is Baby B who is completely upside down.


And this is Baby A. We haven't gotten group shots since the 6 week mark. Still so tiny and small. Hard to believe these beans are causing me so much bloat and food issues. I can't wait until these beans look more like real babies. This week was better than before with the looking like babies versus looking like blobs. Also, I made my OB appointment - it's next Friday. I don't know if they're going to do vag cam scans, so who knows when my next set of pictures will be. I still haven't decided if I want to graduate myself from the RE, but am leaning towards it, if nothing but for the cost of the scans - $185. We get a discounted rate through our insurance, but we won't see that money for a while. We're going to be seriously budgeting from here on out with (knock on wood) a new house and twins on the way and all the costs that are associated with each.

4 comments:

Aliki said...

Baby A and B look great, those little peanuts! :) And congrats on graduating to an OB! (Mine's next Thurs, a day before yours.)

Sorry if this is TMI, but how many bedrooms do you have in your current house? Is it a smaller home?

Gina said...

They are so beautiful! Congrats on graduating, it's a exciting and a little nerve wracking, but mostly exciting!

xoxo

and baby makes 4 said...

We found there was a HUGE difference between our 9-week u/s and our 11-week. Within those 2 weeks the babies got profiles and were moving their little arms and legs around!

EB said...

Hi!

So 1. We bought the stroller! I actually found a gently used one on crags list (wee!) so now we only have to buy the attachment. I heard terrible things about the graco duoglide and the side-by-side strollers. I thought about a Snap N Go for them when they're infants but this does the same thing and steers like a dream! Plus it has a huge basket underneath and cup holders. LUXURY!

2. MoMs= Moms of Multiples. I'd look in your area to see if you've got local chapters. They have huge bi-annual sales here along with some other services I'm much less interested in right now.