Friday, March 19, 2010

Ok... Now What

So we have a plan. Am being induced Wednesday. Today is Friday. Things... feel a little different. I have almost constant back ache. I have more contractions, but mostly non-painful ones (believe me I'm not complaining about that) that don't feel productive. I mean, I think they're supposed to hurt and the tightening I feel when I get up don't really count. I have more painful contractions when I have painful contractions. And they're in my back and stomach and are painful to distraction. They really kill my back. They bring me fully awake and make me feel somewhat restless. But nothing... regular. No water breaking. It hurts like hell just to stand, so I've been on my ass all day. But the waiting. The analyzing every feeling, every difference, like - could this be it? Am I going into labor? And then... nothing. It is slightly reminiscent of the 2ww - What does this feeling mean? Could it be?

Ugh. I am driving myself batty. When is this going to happen? What is it going to be like? Will I end up with a section? Will the babies be ok? I just wish something would happen. Although the thought of going through everything freaks me out... but at least once it starts, it'll be over soon. And I'll know that everything is ok, that I'm ok and that the babies are ok.

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Good luck in the comming week! Hope that everything goes as well as possable!

and baby makes 4 said...

Omigosh! How exciting that you will be a mom in less than a week! It will all be fine. Just remember that women have been giving birth since the beginning of time and you're lucky cause you don't have to pop them out in a meadow or rice paddy, throw them over your shoulder, and keep planting away! You'll be great!!!

Aliki said...

Lawren, I can't believe your day is finally set and will be arriving shortly!! Best of luck and can't wait to meet the twins!