Friday, January 25, 2008

Wow..

It's been almost an entire year since I last blogged. It's a good thing I remember to do this around the new year. I thought it would be a lot of fun to do, but man, am I bad a finishing things. I changed the color of the background thinking that maybe I would attempt to start anew.

Anew is a funny word. an-ew. a-new. ane-w. Words are funny (God, I feel like I'm channeling Ralph Wiggum)

I don't consider myself much of a writer - writing is never one of those things I wanted to do 'when I grew up' and I feel quite vulnerable about putting my shit out there for people to see. And read. And judge. Time to get over myself, since I am apparently doing just that. (putting my shit out there)

(Ok - I am getting seriously annoyed with myself and my lack of typing skills. Every time I type a word with a double letter in it I type the letter before the double letter twice. For example funny comes out looking like fuuny. grr)

No comments: