Thursday, February 21, 2008

New York, New York

Here I come. Well, after I get off of work, go home and pack, wake up at the ungodly hour of 3 something (dear, sweet jeebus, seriously... according to Marc, "We have to leave by 4 or I will be freaking out.") so I can do my hair and makeup and pack up all tolietries and what not. Argh. I will try very hard to remember that I can buy things in NY and do not need to bring everything I could possibly think I may need, when I pack tonight. I will try to have one bag, and one bag only. I will try very hard to only bring what I really need. And not too much more. If only everything with Jen would work itself out, then the whole thing would be perfect! They're calling for 1-3 inches of snow in NYC, so I hope our plane doesn't get delayed or anything.

No comments: