Friday, April 4, 2008

Fri-Day!

Yay! Slightly busy here... and very worried that I may be moved... which would suck. Right now my cube faces the lovely 6-10 loop here in Houston, from the 15th floor. I can see the Astrodome (far away) and all the trees in between. But they're talking about moving people and since I pretty much lucked into getting this cube (in between people) I have a feeling they're going to give it to a new person, who would be 'higher up'. I would be pretty fucking pissed if they did that though. So I guess we'll see. I'm not super happy with my job right now anyway, hopefully as soon as I get knocked up and get my maternity leave, I can find another job. shhhhh We're going to keep that on the dl.

I'm very happy that the weekend is almost here - next week should be the IUI... then the dreaded 2ww. Or 3ww to 4ww, since I am so irregular and probably won't get my period on time and will probably have to take medicine to start it up again, which they wouldn't want me to do until late in my cycle to really, absolutely make sure I wasn't pregnant. I keep thinking about the possibility of being pregnant and if it will ever happen to me. It's weird... I can't imagine being pregnant (well, duh) so its hard to imagine that I ever will be.

At least I have my other babies, BK and Lebowski, the most adorable cats in the world. And my husband, of course, who is very supportive. It's funny - I can't wait to get pregnant so we can tell his mom. I just know she'll be so happy and excited. Telling her I feel would be a sure thing that she would be super excited, whereas most everyone else, I wouldn't be sure. My parents and I have an... interesting relationship, to say the least.

No comments: