Monday, April 7, 2008

Mun-day

So it is Monday again. I feel like we just did this! So - WTF? This weekend was a blur... of nothingness. We left the house once to eat. All weekend. Including Friday night. We are such winners. Guess how many episodes of X-files I watched? A LOT. This afternoon I have my doctor's appointment, where we'll see how big my follies are! Excitement! I had to let The Tool (I am starting to feel bad about that nickname... he hasn't done anything truly toolish in a while, so I'm thinking of renaming him here... ahem - where was I? oh right...) know about the doctor's appointment today and the possible upcoming appointments this week. Here is a snapshot of that wonderful, not awkward-at-all conversation:

ME: I have a doctor's appointment today, and I will most likely have one or two more this week. TOOL: looks at me like – wow
ME: explains that I am getting a procedure done and that all these appointments were pre-procedure appointments to make sure my body is working the way it is supposed to for the actual procedure, which may happen on Saturday. Or not. And that if he needed me to, I had no problem getting a doctor’s note.
TOOL: Um, ok.

I think I over-shared, but hopefully, without sharing too much. (did that even make sense?)

No comments: