Thursday, May 22, 2008

News

So I'm back from the doctor, where it looks like things are going... ok. Not great. But ok. My lining is nice and thick, and I have some growth. On the right, the largest follicle is 14.4. The left one has the largest coming in at 8.8. The left is disappointing, but at least I know the medicine is working. I'm going to continue with the Gonal-f for a couple more days (I think - when they call with my estrogen levels, they'll tell me for sure) and then possibly go in on Saturday. Which works out perfectly, except that we won't know what the plan is until then, so going to San Antonio and the length of time we stay is all up in the air. I think we'll definitely go to SA though and, if need be, schedule a Monday appointment later in the day so we can spend two nights there.
I was hoping my follicles would have grown nice and big and that I'd have more than one viable follicle, but as they say, you only need one... blah blah blah... meh. This is a good learning experience for next time though. Hopefully I'll be on a slightly higher dosage, with no Clomid (I don't think it does anything). Of course, this is assuming this won't all work out. At least we aren't cancelled!

No comments: