Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Injections, Round Two

So, I last night went well, with the injection and what not. I was all professional and "I know what I'm doing now". I really kicked it's ass! I wasn't a baby, there was no messing around and only the smallest hesitation before the actual prick (because really, should it ever feel normal to stab yourself?) I was so proud!

Until now. Now and all day, really. I have realized that the injection has been kicking MY ass, all day long. I have a horrendous headache, I'm still all bloaty and now I'm gassy and have slight heartburn. I also cannot go 5 minutes without yawning. I am exhausted. Completely wiped. I know this can't compare to the tired-ness of pregnancy and the no-sleep thrills I will hopefully one day have, thanks to a sleepless baby, but man. Right here, right now? This thing is kicking my ass. I'm SO glad I only have one more day of these (well, so far, anyway). I really really hope they are working. Update tomorrow after u/s and b/w. I'm wearing my hair down, but haven't decided on the rest of the outfit.

No comments: