Thursday, June 12, 2008

Clomeh

I hate my job sometimes.

Sometimes I like it a lot and just feel really great and everything.

And sometimes I don't.

Today is one of those days when I am happy I just applied for 3 other jobs last night. I applied for them because they offer IVF insurance coverage, but you know. Cuz sometimes I really hate my job. And I'm afraid of becoming ungood at it. And of being mediocre. And I don't really feel that I'm growing and everything it feels like I'm trying to do and learn and be good at is just one big fat mess that I will never be successful in.

Ugh.

I just want to go home today. I keep thinking that because I am looking for a new job, that I hopefully will get one and hanging onto all this vacation really isn't worth it. You know? I get 5 days that transfer into next year if I hold onto them. I've used maybe 4? I've got 6 days left where I won't touch the 5 for next year - you know - because I'll be pregnant and will want the extra week of maternity leave. And so I'm thinking that I need a vacation day. The other really sucky thing about my work is that I don't get sick days. Sick days are counted like vacation days, which really pisses me the fuck off. Because me getting sick is a total wreck to all my other plans.

Hopefully none of this will matter because I'll have a great new job with IVF coverage and will get pregnant immediately and say suck off to the company anyway.

No comments: