Thursday, June 26, 2008

I Am Slacker

Totally. I feel bad. Last update 6-16. Wowza. I guess I haven't posted because I've been depressed and unsure.

To get everyone updated, I am on CD 19. I am on the 12th day of stims. I have used 4 Gonal-f (300iu) pens, which translates to $1000. They doubled my dosage Monday the 23rd after no follicular growth and no estrogen increase over the weekend. I was depressed. I felt like we flushed $250 down the toliet. I thought the cycle would end up cancelled. I thought we would get pushed to IVF, hardcore. There were also lots of blood drawing attempts. Many that were unsuccessful. Many. All I can say is that I am oh, so glad CJ is back from vacation.

Today's appointment went well, even though I wore black and had my hair up. (Silly superstitions) I have growth! I have two at 13.something and one at 11. I will continue stimming tonight and will go in again tomorrow. So that pretty much rocks. There is talk of possibly triggering tomorrow (although I want to wait until Saturday night).

So, although I have felt like this is the longest cycle in the world, at least its going somewhere, finally. And that makes me happy.


(Do I really need to say that me being happy is all that counts? I feel it is a known thing, but here I am saying it. Just so you know.)

No comments: