Tuesday, June 10, 2008

ow ohmyfuckingod ow

So the heating pad has become my new best friend. I am constantly on it. I am lucky to have one at work. I have it on my back all day, and then go home and lay on one on the couch.

This period. Man. Kicking my ass.

I guess, that maybe this is 'normal'??? I mean I ovulated this cycle like 'normal'... and started my period on CD28, like 'normal'... is it really supposed to hurt this bad? And be SO heavy? Sorry for the TMI, but seriously. I'm changing supers and super pluses every couple of hours. This SUCKS. But, I'm happy to have it since it means the cycle is underway. I start Clomid tonight - yay!

And, I'm going to see the Sex and the City movie this afternoon!!! I'm super excited as I've heard great things about it. I need to bring lots of tissues (yeah - so totally on my period) but am so looking forward to it. That, and I get to leave work early. heeheehee. My bosses are sick, and I need to return some shoes to DSW before getting Marc... mwah haha.. I'm so leaving early.

No comments: