Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Wish I Could Come With Something

So, yeah. I don't really have anything to write. I'm still waiting to test and at 10dpIUI I am super tempted. I'm going to try to hold out until the weekend, but I don't have faith that I'll actually make it that long. I woke up this morning thinking about testing, and when I fell back asleep, I had a weird dream about how I couldn't tell if it was positive or not because I didn't know where to look for the effectivity line and the test line.

I had a restless last couple of hours of sleep, as you can probably imagine. After my dream I kept waking up thinking I had slept past my alarm.

So, needless to say, I really want to test. I just want to know, already. Meh. But at the same time... am kinda freaked. I'm worried it'll be negative and a little freaked if it's positive, because, you know... I'd be having a baby - for real!

No comments: