Tuesday, July 8, 2008

8dpiui/o

I'm thinking of not testing this time around. I'll just wait until my period doesn't show up or I get a blood test (next Monday). Of course, I am so totally knocked up right now. Oh yeah. Just waiting on the morning sickness to kick in. I can feel it wanting to start.

As you can probably tell, we're being really optimistic this round. We've named the baby Zoe the Zygote. We're seriously looking at middle names. ('O' names for a girl are super difficult, I might add.) So our hopes are pretty far up there, even though this is completely against my nature. I am normally very cautious and am very careful about what I say. So this is weird for me.

It is nice not to be completely worried and freaked about whats going to happen. I feel much calmer this 2ww knowing that what will happen, will happen and there's not much I can do about it all. I'm not stressed about taking a HPT or anything. I'm trying not to over analyze everything I'm feeling, as a possible positive or negative sign of pregnancy.

No comments: