Friday, July 18, 2008

Beta #3 today

And I'm feeling pretty confident. I know the Zoe the Zygote is going to kick it's ass and be all like beta whaa? Please bitch. I own you. Oh yeah. I'm carrying driven, determined baby now. Oh yeah.

And I have to say, I found support most on The Nest SAIF board. Specifically this, from a fellow Nestie from her doctor when she was upset about a low beta (15):
"And he pointed something out to me that I won't forget, he said, " Deanna, you
are pregnant. Your beta proves that you are pregnant because it is over 5 and I
consider that pregnant. You have to stop and think how many people do not see
RE's and do not have their beta #'s. They have no clue if their beta's are 15 or
150 at their first pregnancy test but yet they are still excited and happy when
that plus sign pops up. So try to look at it from that perspective and don't put
so much on a number. ""


That little piece of wisdom has helped me immensely; many many thanks to Deanna, who shared that with me. And so I'm confident and excited and pregnant. And I love it.

No comments: