Monday, July 28, 2008

Yucky

Is how I feel. I have the cramps. I guess it's safe to say that I have officially started the miscarriage process of the Developmentally Challenged Embryo. Yay! Because, if that is indeed true, then I do not have an ectopic! Yay! And that means I can go back to injecting things into my stomach sooner! Ya - oh wait... No, but it does mean we can start trying again sooner. Like in a month. And I can use that month to take a break from all the treatments and go out and have a drink, already. Sheesh. But a break from all the doctor's appointments, blood draws and meds will be nice (or so I'm telling myself). I just hope everything leaves on its own, without any lingering pieces of tissue. I"m waiting until things get really rowdy and out of control and then I'm going home. This weekend it started, but wasn't a gushing rush of things. More like heavy spotting. So I have to be careful and pick the good day to stay home carefully, cuz its not like I get all sorts of vacation.

In other news, I fianlly made it out to the new outlet mall outside Houston. I have to say, I was pretty disappointed. I thought they would have a lot more. San Marcos is definitely the outlet mall to visit, which I will plan on next. I'm thinking it wouldn't be too hard to drag Sarah out there with me and, maybe if we wanted, we could stay at George and Bob's.

However, they did have a makeup store. Oh yes. And that is where I spent my money. Mwah-hahaha... It was a Clinique/Estee Lauder/Bobbi Brown/MAC store. So I got some goodies. Oh yes. I decided I was going to remain optimistic and not buy clothes, but also avoided any baby/kid stores. So I bought makeup and the Clinique skincare regimen I had my eye on. I was sorely temoted in the Kate Spade store, but not so much at the Coach store, which was a freaking mad house.

And now, because I can't hink of anything else. My God. Dear God. The cramping is so much worse now. It's so bad. It hurts so bad. I just can't wait for this to be over.

And I totally forgot to mention that my beta on Friday, the 25th was 73. So it definitely went down which is also promising towards a natural m/c.

No comments: