Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I am so very stupid

I took Sudafed and Claritin this morning. My allergies are really bad from all the water damage in the house and I couldn't sleep and my eye was hurting SO bad. Well, I feel better now, but am kicking my own ass. I called the RE AFTER taking the meds to find out that no, I am not supposed to take any of those meds while taking Gonal because the medicine in decongestants interfere with the Gonal. So that basically means I flushed $$ down the toilet. That basically means I could have totally ruined this cycle. And now, I am concerned that the Sudafed I took right before finding out I was pregnant could have caused the miscarriage. I took a test and it was negative before I took the meds, but who knows?

I'm upset because I just feel so stupid. Even Marc knew better than this. I am intelligence personified.

No comments: