Friday, May 22, 2009

IUI #5 This Morning

Everything went well! M had great numbers:

Post Wash:
Count: 81 million/ml
Progression: 3+
Motile %: 90%
Total Motile: 36.4 million
% Recovery: 38%

Honestly, I'm not sure what everything means, as far as the numbers go. I just know pre-wash what they want to see, and he passed, like always. We are so lucky and thankful that I'm the only one who has issues...

Apparently my cervix is easy - it just pops out according to the nurse today. There wasn't any pain - uncomfortableness from the speculum, and a little tickling when they cleaned off the excess cervical mucus, but that's it. Now, at home, I have some slight cramping, but that's to be expected and no big deal.

I also ran into one of our nurses and she gave me a free box of Endo.metrin - yay! Those things are expensive and you're supposed to use them through your tenth week of pregnancy, so I'm glad I got more. They are so cool there - I <3 my clinic.

That's about it - I'm off to watch SYTYCD and hang out on the couch!

No comments: