Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Beta This AM

I don't really know what to think. I told M before going in (as he was giving me my shot) that I felt that it was fair that he know how I was feeling, since it's not like he has a clue either way about this working, that I didn't feel like this worked. I told him, that I could be wrong, and I hoped that I was, but I just didn't feel it. I'm not trying to be pessimistic, or trying to "prepare myself" - I just don't feel it. I mean, I guess I have some symptoms, but I don't have key others like sore boos/nips and getting up to pee during the night. I know every pregnancy is different and I pray to God (and I'm not religious) that this is a pregnancy, but ... *sigh*... I guess we'll see. I haven't tested, so I really have no clue other than my "feeling" so, I'll update later when I get the news.

1 comment:

looking4#3 said...

Thinking of you and keeping you in my prayers!!! Hoping for high betas!!!