Saturday, July 25, 2009

Big Fat Doofus

Is me. See, I forgot that I was supposed to start the Vivelle patches yesterday. Arguably the easiest of all fertility meds. They're no mess, completely painless... I mean. So. Easy. And I forgot them. Until I woke up last night after another terrible, anxiety-ridden nightmare with heartburn and hot flashes and a need to pee (I forgot those lovely "symptoms" in yesterday's post) and realized that I was supposed to start them. So I slapped those puppies on at 3:31am. And then fretted and couldn't go back to sleep. And once I did, had another nightmare. Am preparing myself and trying not to stress, but lying wide awake last night in bed, trying not to think about it... well, let's just say last night was not a pleasant one. At least the patches are supposed to help with the hot flashes, so maybe tonight I'll sleep better.

2 comments:

K8e said...

Ugh! I hope you feel better tonight and the hot flashes get better! Those are BRUTAL! I got them from clomid. GL!

AmandaM said...

the nightmares are horrible, I'm not even on meds right now and the nightmares are still torturing me. Hope you're able to sleep now!