Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Freeze Report

Only two made it to freeze. Again, I know how lucky we are to have any to freeze, but considering there were so many, I'm kinda sad so many didn't make it. Nothing much to report here. I've extended my bed rest until M gets home from work. I figure it couldn't hurt anything.

The PIO shots seem to have gotten better. I've been icing down the area first, and the burn doesn't seem to last very long, which I'm thankful for. The Lovenox though - damn! That burns. And burns for like 30 minutes after the injection. At least the Menopur only burned for a minute or two. But, no complaints, really.

Hmm... guess that's it! It's pretty boring around here. I guess I won't really have any news until my beta next Wednesday. Whew! I have to say - one advantage to IVF and a 5dt is that the 2ww is really short! I only have one week left!

No comments: