Monday, July 13, 2009

Holy Freaking Estrogen

It's 5152. Seriously. I asked how many eggs they are expecting to get and Nurse D said she'd be surprised if they got less than 20 and would expect 20-25. Which fits perfectly into my own expectations, but wow. I kinda thought I might be full of shit to expect that (I actually was hoping for 3o, but WILL NOT COMPLAIN if they get 20). They counted 12 mature this morning and 19 others. She said this was just an estimate, so I'm going to try and not pin all hopes on that number. I just gave myself another dose of Gonal-f. I can't even imagine how high my estrogen will be at the time of retrieval. Trigger at 9:30pm sharp for 8:00am Wednesday retrieval. Holy crap. This is really happening.

3 comments:

Gina said...

YAY YAY YAY!!! That is AMAZING news!!! I'm thinking of you and I'm praying that you get great news in 2 weeks.

K8e said...

WOW! great report! GL!!!!

Flutterby918 said...

Good luck in the morning!!