Monday, July 13, 2009

Scan this Morning...

and I'm triggering tonight! They said I had tons of growth and looked to be perfectly on track. I'm waiting to do my morning stim shot to see what my estrogen is, but my ovaries are nice and huge with lots and lots of follies and my lining was an awesome 14mm!!! Dr. M was right though - I definitely started to feel it yesterday, and man am I feeling it today! I slept poorly dreaming that I couldn't breathe very well from all the pressure in my abdomen (although I could breathe fine when I woke up). My subconscious must be working out all my anxieties. I suppose now I'll dream they only got one egg or something. I know the expectations I have for myself for the number of eggs we should get, and I know I'll be disappointed if we don't get a certain number... it seems like everyone else (my mom and M) thinks I'm crazy for thinking it. Oh well. So it looks like Wednesday will be the big day for retrieval which puts the transfer at next Monday. Whoo. It's really happening! I just hope I don't screw up any of the meds...

I'll update my estrogen level when I get it.

No comments: