Monday, November 9, 2009

18w5d - almost 19w, which is almost 20w! The halfway point!

Slacker is me. I knows it. So there isn't much really happening right now. I think I'm feeling movement, but its pretty sporadic. My not wanting candy phase is officially OVER and I'm sure my doctor will not be happy at my next appointment (9 days!) at the sudden weight gain (mint m&ms are out!). I invited both M's mom and my mom to the appointment, since it will be the anatomy scan that *should* reveal the sexes... I am hungry a lot though and sleeping is still off and on. I think it's directly related to the amount of stress and anxiety I feel, which, really, is no surprise (see below).

We go camping this weekend; M is taking Thursday, Friday and Monday off, so, hopefully, I won't have to do a whole lot to get us ready and then unpacked. I am noticing that my feet and fingers swell now and standing up for more than an hour at a time really puts the strain on my feet and back. I don't think I look too big right now, but M says he thinks I definitely look pregnant. I stick out my belly as much as possible when standing in line at the post office, but no one's made a comment. (Gawd, how weirdo am I?) I am working on getting a picture - I had one taken at a baby shower I went to a couple of weekends ago, but I haven't received the photo yet. I guess I should just bite the bullet and take one of myself in the mirror. I'm such a lazy lame ass.

In other news, things may be happening in the housing department, but because I am ridiculous, I will leave it at that. And say that I am very busy at home now. And very excited. And very stressed. So, when things are more final, I will be sure to share, but right now, I prefer not to jinx things.

1 comment:

Lindsey B said...

You are a much braver woman that I to go camping - especially at 19wks pregnant - with twins!

I am so glad things are going well! I think we need to have a Houston GTG - I want to see your bump - if you have one yet!!!

-Lindsey (LCB)