Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Quick Update - 24w!

I went to the doctor today and everything is going well! The babies heartbeats were good. I had blood taken to recheck my white count, but everything seemed good. The joint pain and swelling is normal and after looking at the u/s results from the hospital visit this weekend, the doctor said everything looked good. I am measuring at 29 weeks (I love knowing how big I am compared to a singleton pregnancy) and have gained 5 pounds since my last visit 4 weeks ago, which the doctor said was good. She said I should expect to gain about 20 more pounds (yikes!).

I have my next appointment in two weeks for the dreaded glucose test, a growth scan and a regular appointment. Fun times!

1 comment:

Gina said...

I can't believe your 24 weeks already! Happy V-Day to you and the babies :o)

The GTT wasn't so bad, the stuff taste's like orange soda on crack but if it's cold and you chug it, it's not horrible.