Friday, February 8, 2008

HSG today

And I am incredibly nervous. I realized I don't have my Advil with me - it's in the car. I was reading (bad!) about other people's experiences; it can be super painful for some people! So, yeah. Am nervous. Was also reading more about PCOS (which I have) and the complications with diabetes that occurs and am now worried that I will never lose weight and always be a cow. The article I read suggested cutting out carbohydrates, which sucks, because carbs are my favorite type of food! Pasta, potatoes, bread and cakes - yum! I am going to try it. I can feel myself gaining weight again - I felt it before and was able to lose about 5 pounds, but I've stopped being careful and can now sense the weight gain. Back to being more careful, I guess.
:(
So un-fun. I just really like food.

No comments: