Monday, April 14, 2008

Sleeeeeeep

I slept a lot this weekend. A LOT. Marc, Amy and I went out to The Old Brick Tavern last Friday and got our drink on. Man, did we drink a lot. I was hungover something fierce Saturday getting ready for the open house - which turned out pretty well - yay! We had several groups of people come by while we went out to eat and dropped our taxes off at the post office and drove around some. Marc and I both were horribly afraid that no one would show, but we got good comments on everything except the "problem" area we knew we 'd get comments about - the carpet. But, it went pretty well! I then came home and took what I thought was a short nap, that ended up being a 4 and a half hour nap. I didn't wake up again until 8:00!! I then was awake until around 1am then went to bed and slept until 9:30-10:00! That's a hell of a lot of sleep. So it didn't really feel like I did anything this weekend. I was in a pretty bad mood, too. I don't know why, but I was just in this funk I couldn't seem to break out of. Ugh. I still feel a little blah today, but not so bad. Poor Marc.

No comments: