Monday, July 21, 2008

Today

Today is hard already. I'm already feeling weepy and I don't know why. Well, I know why, it just feels so random.

So I've decided that I'm either living in an action movie, a fairy tale or a depressing, sad documentary. I've either got a ticking time bomb; a slow starting, but healthy baby or well... that outcome is just too much for me right now and doesn't help to keep the tears away. Damn these pregnancy hormones that only seem to be able to make me cry. Where's the upswing?

I'm officially 5w0d today.

Tomorrow is another beta. And next Monday, is the scan, unless something happens before that. Like my fallopian tube exploding.

I would guess that if my beta is plateaued or falling, a scan would be unnecessary. I really hope not. I'm still hoping for the best.

And I can't help but thinking - wouldn't this be an interesting pregnancy story, were it all to turn out ok.

No comments: