Saturday, July 18, 2009

Embie Update

We have some bona fide rock stars on our hands! All 16 of our embryos are still growing. All of them, to which I say: Wahoo!! It totally made what would have been a sad day. So now we officially have a 5 day transfer on Monday.

Today I spent the day with my mom and sister wedding dress shopping. After nearly 12 hours, we finished and I came back home. A got a dress. My mom and I got dresses. This might be one of the most dressy wedding the Justice of the Peace has seen. M was surprised because he thought he'd be able to wear jeans. Ha! A's dress really is very pretty though and I know she'll make a beautiful bride when she gets married on the 27th.

Keeping busy really helped keep my mind off the sad landmark that today should have been: the estimated delivery date for my second pregnancy. I want to note and acknowledge that here because its important that I remember these dates and remember what I lost and the journey I've traveled. I can only hope that the losses we've suffered have brought us closer to our live baby, who I hope to meet soon.

3 comments:

Hopeful34 said...

That is great news!!! All of them?? HOLY!!! Glad your day was better than you thought...:)

K8e said...

OMG THAT IS GREAT NEWS!!!!!!!!!

It sounds like you had a good day with your mom and sister!

I am so sorry about your loss and I hope that you will have a VERY VERY sticky embie soon!!!!

GL!!!!!!

Aliki said...

Wow, all 16!? Holy lucky!! GL with the 5dt!