Friday, July 17, 2009

First PIO shot

and let me say what no one else has... Ow, ow, fuckity ow! M gave it to me before he headed off to work and I thought I'd be able to go right back to sleep. Well, no. I'm here instead with heating pad on my ass/hip trying to make the injection site stop hurting. It just kinda burns. And I've tried really massaging it in. I've tried the heating pad thing (well am in the process of, but it doesn't seem to be helping a lot). So what do I do now? I'm so NOT looking forward to tomorrow morning and the next 8 weeks of mornings.

Also, I want to send some loooove to our 16 embryos - I hope you guys are growing big and strong and fast for us! As M said this morning, we're doing everything we can to give you a nice home; please stay with us a while.

No comments: