Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Follow Up...

So my e2 this morning was 678. I am dropping my menopur dosage from 150iu to 75iu and keeping the Gonal the same at 150iu. I also forgot to mention my lining measurements this morning - it was 8mm, which he said was great for where I am right now. I go back in on Friday to see where we are! I'm thinking that Nurse D might be off a little - she was guessing a Saturday trigger for Monday ER, but I'm thinking I may go another day or two... I guess we'll see! If I do, I won't have any complaints - I'd like as many eggs to be as mature as possible. I just keep expecting my e2 to be in the 2000-3000 and it feels like I have a long way to go until then. But I seem to be getting there!

1 comment:

Hopeful34 said...

GL!! I hope your E2 increases soon so you can do your ER. Hope your bloating is better as well!!!