Thursday, August 13, 2009

Totally Stolen

But right now I need them. Success After a Loss Mantras:

-"Today I am pregnant and I love my baby."


-"I am pregnant until someone tells me otherwise."


-"My past does not dictate my future. A previous m/c does not mean I will have another m/c."


-"Just because something sad is happening to another poster, does not mean it will happen to you." We all know m/c and complications are not contagious!


- "Hope does not make bad things happen" You cannot ‘jinx’ your pregnancy by creating a ticker, getting excited, or telling someone. Live in the positive!


- "There is nothing I can do to prevent a m/c from happening. Worrying yourself sick doesn't prevent a m/c. And if (gods forbid)it were to happen again, I know I will survive."

4 comments:

Jenn said...

Thinking of you...I hope your scan goes well this afternoon and your two little ones look good.

*jenjen*

Hopeful34 said...

Good thoughts...I am thinking about you and hope your next u/s brings you more hope. Congrats on the good u/s today, I was so worried about you today but couldn't post from work. GL GL GL!

Gina said...

I live by these too.

Aliki said...

I'm thinking of you. Congrats on the good u/s and keep up hope!