Monday, October 12, 2009

14w5d

I'm writing this at 6:27am. I can't believe I can't go back to sleep. UGH. M left at 5:30 to fly out to some work stuff he has to do. He'll be gone until Thursday. :( It feels forever away. I used to cherish my alone time (especially when M went out of town for a few days) and now I have so much of it, I get bored so easily. Not that I'm complaining, but sheesh. I need something to do. Preferrably something I would get paid for. I'm not overqualified and your shitty job sounds right up my alley!

Anyway, NT scan blood tests came back and everything looks really good. Yay! I didn't ask for an exact ratio (who needs to obsess over numbers -->not this chick). but we are "low-risk". And, I'm STD free! Hooray! I think I'm starting to get a belly, but will not put up pics until I'm decidedly more cute-looking.

My great=grandmother's "dinner" was good (I saw "dinner" because she loves this horrible chinese buffet place where we have to go every year... there is so much better food for the kind of money we shell out to that place... oh well, its only once a year) and everyone was happy for us. I don't think my great grandmother knew what an ultrasound photo looked like or didn't understand what she was seeing. Even after staring at it for a good while and having people explain it to her, it took her some time to fully understand.

I would do the weekly check in thingy, but I think I may try to go back to sleep. I'm not hungry anymore, thanks to the HoneyNut Cheerios, but I know I'll be a drag ass the rest of today if I don't at least try to get some more sleep.

No comments: