Monday, January 11, 2010

27w5d

Doctor appointment on Wednesday. I found stretch marks last week. Babies are having a growth spurt (hopefully) because my back and stomach muscles are killing me. Sleep is iffy, but I'm tired all the time. Sinuses are all over the place (and by that I mean clogged up and full of crap that makes it so hard to breathe, especially at night). (Also, damn weather changing.) I think I'm getting a urinary tract infection. I'm heartbroken about all the losses this past week on the.bump and also totally freaked out about me and the babies (the movement, then lack of movement and one moving more than the other and what it all could mean. Is there a problem with one of them? How do I know if something's wrong? Aaaaagh; I'm driving myself crazy).

And that's about it. How's that for a super shitty update? I really don't have much else to add, except I don't feel like doing a thing and yawn.

No comments: