Saturday, February 27, 2010

The Sickness

I can't breathe through my nose.... which is running. I keep sneezing. My face hurts like I've been punched. My ears are kinda itchy and stopped up. My throat feels as if it is on fire. And I've started to cough.

I took Sudafed yesterday to no effect.

I took half a Mucinex today to try and kill some of the gunk.

I'm using saline nasal spray.

I'm gargling with warm salt water.

My shower today was full of steam.

And, I have to admit, I felt better than I do now earlier in the afternoon. Nights always seem to get me good. And with the weather changing back and forth and back and forth, I knew this was coming and was pleasantly surprised that I had missed this ... until now it seems. And I seriously don't know what to do to make this all stop. I am miserable. And half terrified I'm going to go into labor sick. I just hope, that by some miracle, I can start feeling better without the normal arsenal over over the counter drugs I use to fight this. And that it doesn't get any worse.

2 comments:

Hopeful34 said...

You poor thing!! I hope you are feeling better soon!!

Shelly said...

Sorry to hear you are feeling so bad.